Saturday, May 12, 2012

Starquest Miniatures - Marines WIP

Another peak on my working table. Today I show you some pictures of the GSG from Starquest. They are stongly WIP I've only done the basic shading with my airbrush. First thing I learned to love in preshading with the airbrush is the soft color transitions you get. Especially in this easy way, with a normal brush I could never achieve this. Again my camera blurred some of the transitions :( I must look to get some better photo equipment.

GSG 19
.
GSG Tigers

The GSG (Galaxy Safe Guard) are the squads who are controlled by the player(s). They are the good force who try to clean the space hulk from the evil forces. There are three Squads containing four marines and a commander with different (heavy) weapon options. As you can see, the GSG squads are very similiar to the Spacemarines from Warhammer 40k , the GSG 19 are the Ultramarines, the GSG Tigers are Bloodangels and the GSG Musketiere are the Imperial Fists (no photo given, the yellow blurred too much).

Slowly I get a grip on how to work my airbrush. Until now I only used my 0,3mm needle because I am trying to find the right amount of dilution for my colors (seems every GW color has a different color/water ratio). I really wonder what you can achieve with the 0,2mm needle...

So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts