Thursday, April 12, 2012

Skaven warhost - sneak peak

Here is a quick peak on my skaven warhost. Just three shelves in my display cabinet. The rest of the army is in deep slumber in my Feldherr XL miniature case (sharing it with big parts of my dark elf army).

Most of the army in its display case

Not everything is painted and shamefully a great part is not painted by myself. I bought a semipainted army to begin with the 8th edition of warhammer, because my over 10 year old skaven army was not suited to gaming. I hope that i will be able to re-paint great parts of my old miniatures in the near future but (as normal in skaven armies) there is a bunch of miniatures to re-paint not including the new ones which are still bare and not even primed.

Parts of the skaven warhost ready for battle


P.S.: Spies have brought me a blurry picture of one part of the army in a battle against the empire.

The skaven march against the empire

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts