Wednesday, August 31, 2016

In a deep slumber

Wow. That was some loooong time off. Health issues, Working-Life balance off the mark and a big lack of motivation just stopped me from doing anything wargaming related. But the last weeks this changed a bit and a recent spam comment awakened me from this very deep slumber.


So I am motivated posting stuff again, and I think I have some interesting stuff to post.
First I had birthday and got some great hobby stuff as presents. Second I had some games of Kings of War going (the first one I already posted some time ago) but some followed and last I really get into gaming again. Looks like there is a gaming group in the making and even if it is a good 2 hours drive away, I could be getting some more regular gaming in the future.

I hope someone is still reading here :)


So long,
Paradox0n

5 comments:

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts