Friday, April 1, 2016

Back to normal?

Long time, no see. So yes, I am still lurking around, reading Blogs, Tweets, Facebook and watching Youtube. Its just that I don't have the energy to write stuff at the moment.

Why is that? Last year did not end and this year did not start well for me. First we lost an unborn child and then my father-in-law passed away suprisingly. Since he lived abroad this was quite the struggle to get everything managed (mor for my wife than me but still...). And if that would not have been enough, the sickness wave fully struck me.

At least I think I found some power again, because we had to rebuild our "office" and by that everything concerning storage etc. pp. for my hobby stuff. It has never been THIS structured and cleaned up than now :) And I hope that I could motivate a friend of mine to Kings of War. Which would also would help to motivate to paint again.

I hope some of you still bear with me. If everything turns out, I will start posting again :)


So long,
Paradox0n

4 comments:

  1. Did Lord, sounds like you have had a hell of a time, when you are ready we'll all still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of strength and love for you and your wife!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts