Sunday, November 2, 2014

Painting Buddha Academy: Aanchuth series

This time Matt and Mati paint Aanchuth the Cursed from Mierce Miniatures. The series shows you among other things how to paint fur, skin, horns and wood.

As usual I just bundled the free videos together in one playlist. The videos are produced and owned by the Bruddahs from Painting Buddha. All kudos go to them.


If you like the videos, please subscribe to their Youtube-Channel and have a look at their shlog/website.

Hope you enjoy it.


So long,
Paradox0n

Some unrelated Post Scriptum after the jump:

P.S.: My unboxing of the Shadows of Brimstone box will be postponed until I have my new camera (which should be tomorrow). And my painting projects are also postponed because I caused a bloodbath yesterday as I cut myself into the finger. Have to go to the doctor tomorrow because I fainted and all stuff. Happy times! :)
I am working at the moment at my Chaos Dwarf lord and a replacement for the Deathshrieker Cannon.

Another thing: If you are on Facebook I would be happy if you like my newly generated Facebook-Pag for the blog :) Or my Google+-Page if you like. Both are also permanently accessible now with my small widget on the upper right.
If I have enough followers on those pages I am thinking of just embedding them also as widget :) But for the moment this would only cause much loading time without a nice effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts