Monday, November 25, 2013

MMM - Sunshine Reggae

Winter is coming! Yesterday evening we had 6°C and I didn't worry too much about the cold but in the morning I had to unfreeze my car because it had -2°C. De-Iceing the windows isn't fun, really. At least I get my winter tires today.

And to get some warm feelings on this bitter cold day I thought of posting some summer feelings: Sunshine Reggae from Laid Back.


Have a good start into your week.


So long,
Paradox0n

P.S.: Welcome aboard Zab. Take a seat and enjoy the journey.

6 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. i was raking up the last of leaves Saturday and we got our first blizzard here in Toronto Canada. -14C yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -14? OMG. The weather gods are not with us it seems :) But here it also gets colder soon. First snow is already on the hills but this cold day is a sunny day (fitting to the video) :)

      Delete
    2. I can't say that I really miss the snow, but I am sure that once I move to UK I will get the "joy" of dealing with it again :)

      Delete
    3. Oh my. Seems I am just lucky atm that I only have to fight back the ice on my windscreen (especially the one from the inside!) :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh I would if I could. But illness struck and vacation seems to be far away again.

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts