Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dark Elves - New miniature videos from Games Workshop

With the new Release of the Dark Elves it seems I have to rethink my complete army and stop my projects like my own Cauldron of Blood and the like. And I finally have to go to do the Harpies/Gargoyles I got from the Mantic Kickstarter and all the other stuff lying arround. Too many things to attend to, don't know where to start first...
But first some look at the new miniatures after the break.


My first impression of the new models is quite good. Some appetizers can be found in the official Games Workshop videos:



With a closer look onto the miniatures and the second wave at our door I see some things I really dislike: Combiboxes e.g. Black Guard/Executioners for a really high price :( For me they could publish two boxes for a lower price (or give the cost effectivity of those combi stuff to the customer). Luckily I have enough bodies from the old boxes so that I could hopefully Kitbash something ;)

So lets see what I can do to update my host here.

And another thing: Perhaps some of you know the MMO Warhammer Online. I have played it some time with a free account and had hoped that they would do a complete F2P offer like many other games nowadays do. But the went another way: They close all servers in December :( Sad sad bcause the game had the mood and feeling I ever thought would be that of the Warhammer world.


So long,
Paradox0n

P.S.: Another traveller onboard. Slowly the passenger seats fill up. Welcome Captain Richard. As usual I also follow you now and have you on the blogroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts