Monday, May 23, 2016

Total War: Warhammer

OMG I am so hyped now... Long I could resist, but with the stream offensive and the newest trailer I just can't resist anymore.

Yesterday I got myself a copy and will bring our beloved and destroyed Warhammer world back to life again. What do you think about the game? Heard of it? Interested? You will play it? Tell me! :)



On a side note: I got even more nostalgic and hunted me some very old dragon ogre models on ebay. Can't wait to get them, they will be my Grotesques for my Abyssal Dwarf army :)

#hype


So long,
Paradox0n

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that could use up a few hours of your life - looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the base game already has 5 factions: Dwarves, Empire, Greenskin, Vampires and as bonus for preordering Chaos and a half one in multiplayer (Bretonnia) and they want to bring new factions within the year (Elves are speculated) it will not only take a few but MANY hours :D

      Played Warhammer Online the last weeks and was so nostalgic so this is perfect for me ;)

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts