Saturday, December 12, 2015

Still alive!

Yes, I am still alive :) Lots of stuff happened in the last few weeks, which kept me from doing anything for my hobby.

First my needed vacation (and luckily we came out of Egypt before all the planes where canceled after the plane bombing).
Then the typical flu attack and years end chaos in the office.
And if that was not enough: My PC slowly and quietly died.

I know have a knew one including a bigger monitor and have to setup everything (Photoshop, Camera etc. pp.) and hope that I can start posting again soon.

Hope someone still reads this!


So long,
Paradox0n

1 comment:

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts