Monday, September 1, 2014

MMM - Dan Bull 40 years of gaming and back from Norway

The leisure times are over... My vacation in Norway was way too short but with lots and lots of impressions. If you need ideas for your display bases or army displays Norway is the country to travel to. I live in a really nice area (Black Forrest in Germany) which has an incredible landscape, but Norway was even more spectacular since it combines all kind of landscapes.
I have been climbing the heights of waterfalls, wanted to explore caves, did some glacier hiking and some canoeing in a fjord. And took more than 1000 pictures which I will show you some of them as inspiration for your future projects as soon as I have sorted them.

For today I will just show you a nice music video from Dan Bull: 40 years of gaming. I am curious how much of the stuff you know, my first video game wath Ataris PONG in the living room of our neighbours and since then hasn't stopped :)


Hope you enjoy it!

So long,
Paradox0n

2 comments:

  1. You had one heck of an adventure in Norway. You'll have to post some of those pics for us.

    My first game was Pong as well. I can't believe how exciting it seemed. What used to be reserved for nerds is now mainstream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The adventure was even bigger, with lost luggage at the airport, broken gearbox and broken lights in the car and a burst tire on our way back home ;)

      And yes I will post some of the landscape pictures, especially since I think there are lots of ideas to see for bases and stuff.

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts